The terms “Advanced Conductor Technologies LLC”, “Advanced Conductor Technologies”, “our”, “us” and “we” refer to the owner of this Website whose registered office is located at 3082 Sterling Circle, Unit B in Boulder, CO 80301, USA. The terms “you” and “your” refer to each user or viewer of the Website.
This Website, including all information contained herein, is provided “as is” without any representation of warranty, expressed or implied. We will use all reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Website; however, we do not warrant or make any representations regarding our use or the results of your use of the information on this site in terms of correctness, accuracy, completeness, reliability or otherwise for any particular purpose.
You acknowledge that information available through the Website may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly disclaim liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
– The content of the pages of this Website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
– You may download the content only for personal, non-commercial use, on the condition that on any copies of these materials you make, Advanced Conductor Technologies’s copyright notice is retained. The content may not be otherwise copied or modified.
Unless otherwise expressly stated, copyright of all material used on this Website belongs to Advanced Conductor Technologies LLC.
– This Website contains material which is lawfully owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
– Your use of any information or materials on this Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your sole responsibility to ensure any products, services or information available through this Website meet your specific requirements.
– All trademarks reproduced in this Website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the Website.
– Unauthorized use of this Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense. Request for permission to reproduce any information contained on this Website should be addressed to Advanced Conductor Technologies LLC through use of the Contact Form provided here: https://www.advancedconductor.com/contact.
References and links
– This Website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to obtain further information. The inclusion of third party websites shall not be construed or interpreted as our endorsement of such websites or their respective contents, in whole or in part.
– Advanced Conductor Technologies takes no responsibility whatsoever for the functionality of the links to other web servers nor for the content of such pages, particularly with respect to illegal information. The user is solely responsible for any effects or consequences when activating such links. Advanced Conductor Technologies has no influence on the content of the linked websites that have been changed after the links were set. The linked websites bear the sole responsibility for their website’s content.
– Prior approval is required to link to this Website. Request for permission should be addressed to Advanced Conductor Technologies LLC through use of the Contact Form provided here: https://www.advancedconductor.com/contact.
Export Control Regulations
The products and/or technical information presented on this Website may be subject to the application of the Export Administration Regulations of the United States. In cases of exporting or re-exporting the products and/or technical information presented on this Website, customers are requested to follow the necessary procedures at their own responsibility and cost. Please contact the U.S. Department of Commerce for details.